Paid and Unpaid Leave Issues: What’s New for Employers in 2023 and Beyond (FMLA Book Included)
This full day seminar provides Illinois employers with the information they need as leave issues are constantly evolving. Don’t miss this urgent update for the Paid Leave for All Workers Act set to go into effect for ALL Illinois employers as well as more:
· Thoroughly discuss the Paid Leave for All Workers Act, and its potential interplay with the other leave laws.
· Handling FMLA leave can be confusing and involved; and knowing how to address and manage employees on FMLA leave is an overwhelming task for many seasoned human resource professionals.
· There is tenuous enmeshing between FMLA leave issue and other laws, including the Americans with Disabilities Act; employers must comprehend the commonality and interweaving of these various leave laws.
· Private employers of all types and sizes will get the knowledge they need to comb through the jungle of administering the various government mandated leave laws.
· Provides invaluable observations into how an employer’s voluntary leave policies and benefits can and will impact FMLA leave.
This is a seminar that should not be missed. BONUS! Seminar is presented by the author of the new FMLA, ADA, Military and Other Leave Issues book. Attendees will receive a copy of the publication to refer to during the seminar and to take back to the office.