|Job Title: Technical Maintenance
General Description and Characteristics
- Reports to the Maintenance Lead
- Position is full-time and non-exempt under FLSA
- Allocates maintenance resources as needed (including on call schedule)
- Responsible for maintenance budget
- Assist with training operators on daily maintenance task
- Trains operations personnel on proper operation/maintenance of equipment
- Oversees maintenance stores
- Assists with Engineering projects as needed
- Maintains equipment at a level appropriate for the long term health of the company
- Determines priorities for maintenance tasks
- Responsible for maintaining CMMS software
- Responsible for reporting maintenance KPI that support company goals
- Oversees facility maintenance task as needed
- Implement, Schedule, Manage PM’s required for long term heath of equipment
- Performs other duties as required
- Bulletin board – update awareness
- Shift/company meetings
- Oil Check Sheets
- Peer to peer/interdepartmental communication
- Daily teamwork interaction
- Communicates with suppliers and vendors as needed related to maintenance initiatives
- Ability to maintain safe work environment
- Proficient in PC operations including but, not limited to Microsoft Office, Managers +; Cad, and Solid works preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Communication with all levels of coworkers appropriately and professionally
- Knowledge of a variety of equipment maintenance procedures and techniques
- Knowledge of CNC machinery, equipment, and tools necessary for maintenance and repair of equipment
- Basic understanding of electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic components, and functions
- Ability to speak and write in fluent English
- Maintain confidentiality at all times
Qualifications (Education and Experience)
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent required
- 2-5 years’ in a Manufacturing maintenance environment
- Previous supervisory experience is preferred
- Forklift certification (obtained internally)
- Educational or work background in industrial maintenance or engineering related field is preferred
Training and Advancement Certifications
Training is to be conducted on the job for this position. External training may be required depending on schedule availability.
- Communicate immediately when an accident or near miss occurs to safety coordinator.
- Ownership of Versatech’s quality policy, vision, and mission
- Ownership specifically of Quality at the Source: Obtain and carry out solid understanding of processes, procedures, and willing to alert/communicate when circumstances deviate from normal.
- Communicate appropriately to all levels of coworkers within the organization
- Understand overall team goals and willingness to encourage teamwork
- Completes projects on due dates
- Ownership of signature – signoff on only what you know to be true and complete
- Completes documentation accurately and efficiently
- 40-50 working hours with regular on call hours, may require additional hours depending on department workload.
- Work environment is that of a machine shop, working around large equipment and occasional noisy conditions.
- Moderate to heavy physical effort or strenuous activity including walking, bending, standing, reaching, and carrying loads that may surpass 50 lbs.
This job description does not list all the duties of the job. You may be asked by management to perform other duties. Versatech, LLC has the right to revise this job description at any time. This job description is not a contract for employment. Your continued employment with Versatech, LLC is by mutual consent.