Versatech, a wholly owned subsidiary of Genuen, LLC, is a trusted partner providing manufacturing, engineering and consulting services to accelerate growth and optimize profits located in Effingham, Illinois, is seeking a Project Manager, for the Engineering Department, to join the team.
The Project Manager is a Full-Time, Exempt position that reports directly to the Director of Engineering.
- Coordination and completion of projects to budget.
- Oversees all aspects of projects from project initiation to final customer sign off.
- Main point of contact with customer upon project kickoff (and attends onsite customer kickoffs)
- Coordinates with Director of Engineering when volume of work exceeds capacity.
- Prepares weekly reports for the customer and internal management, regarding status of project.
- Tracks machining components and BOM delivery.
- Completes the following for jobs:
- Schedules customer concept review and customer final design review.
- Completes customer-specific reporting criteria.
- Attends all customer facing design reviews.
- Tracks and drives open issue closure throughout the project.
- Communication requirement include: Email, attending company and customer meetings, reporting project status across departments, and preparing reports for upper management.
- Must be able to communicate professionally and appropriately to all levels.
- Ability to maintain a safe work environment.
- Cooperative and work well with team.
- Manage distractions and varying priorities.
- PC operations including proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Familiar with a variety of the engineering concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Ability to speak and write fluent English.
Educations and Experience:
- Requires associates degree, Engineering preferred
- Experience in the field or in related area
- Working Conditions
Work schedule is 40-45 hours per week but may require more hours depending on department workload. Normal office environment, but occasional shop conditions assisting production or assembly with completion of work for compliance of engineering design.
Moderate to heavy physical effort or strenuous activity including walking, standing, bending, reaching and carrying loads up to 50 lbs.
OMNI and our clients are Equal Opportunity Employers and seek diversity in candidates for employment. EEO Employer W/M/Vet/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.