Client Service Specialist
Local growing wealth management office looking for a Client Service Specialist. This is a full-time position. Responsibilities consist of front office management including answering phones, greeting clients, client services, scheduling appointments, marketing, and sales support. Candidate must also obtain appropriate licensing.
Interested individuals must possess:
- desire to go above and beyond for client needs
- excellent written and oral communication skills
- flexibility and organization skills to manage busy practice
- high degree of respect and ability to maintain client confidentiality
- strong computer and software skills
- demonstrates a high level of initiative
- knowledge of regulatory and compliance procedures
- two to four years business experience, preferably in the financial services industry
- life/health license a plus
Resumes can be emailed to Angie Hartke at firstname.lastname@example.org.