Kids Art Contest with C.E.F.S Economic Opportunity Corporation
ENTER THE ART CONTEST!
C.E.F.S. Economic Opportunity Corporation will be hosting an art contest that encourages children in kindergarten through twelfth grade (ages 5-18) to use their creativity and talent to raise awareness about how the programs of C.E.F.S. work to make a difference in their communities. Each age group will be assigned specific C.E.F.S. programs with submitted artwork representing only one of the programs assigned.
Prizes will be awarded to 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winners in each age group.
1st place – $75 gift card (Visa/Mastercard)
2nd place – $50 gift card (Visa/Mastercard)
3rd place – $25 gift card (Visa/Mastercard)
Age groups & Program assignments:
Group A – Kindergarten to 4th grade
Programs: Meals on Wheels, CIPT
Group B – 5th grade to 8th grade
Programs: Head Start, Outreach, LIHEAP
Group C – 9th grade to 12th grade
Programs: WIOA, Weatherization, RSVP
Descriptions for each program are listed on the back of this FORM. More information can be found at www.cefseoc.org. Each winner’s artwork, name, age and grade will be featured in the offices of C.E.F.S. and highlighted on the C.E.F.S. website and social media.
- Entry deadline is December 1, 2022. Winners will be notified after judging. Contest winners will be officially announced via the C.E.F.S. website and social media in January 2023.
- Children in kindergarten through twelfth grade who live in one of the seven C.E.F.S. service counties are eligible: Christian, Clay, Effingham, Fayette, Montgomery, Moultrie, and Shelby. Only one entry per child.
- The child must produce the artwork without assistance from anyone else. The entry must be original and not a copy of another work.
- Artwork can be a drawing, painting, collage or other two-dimensional piece. Artwork must be vertical in layout (also known as portrait), without matte, frame or border and created on paper no larger than 16″ x 20″.
- Artwork must represent one of the assigned programs to the age group.
Artwork and form may be submitted by mail or drop off.
- The artwork must include on the back of the artwork: student first and last name, grade, teacher or parent name, school, home address, and parent phone. Use a separate
piece of paper for this contact information and tape to the back of the artwork. Do not use staples or paperclips.
- The contest may copy and modify any entry for reproduction. Artwork will not be returned and may be used for future promotions.
- All entries must be postmarked to the address listed below no later than December 1, 2022.
- Must include completed entry form with the artwork.
Please direct any questions to: email@example.com or call Jamie at 217-342-2193 ext.170.
For more information about C.E.F.S. and our programs, visit our website at www.cefseoc.org.