HR Roundtable (Microsoft Teams)
Why should you join our Virtual HR Roundtable?
– This roundtable is for you – your hot topics, not a webinar where we present to you and determine the agenda.
– There will be an HR consultant acting as facilitator (with hot topics in mind if needed) along with an attorney to answer any legal questions you may have.
– This is a great way for you to network and discuss your issues along with working through them with a group of HR professionals.
– These meetings are not formal.
– Examples of topics discussed: best practices in training your employees, getting/keeping the right talent, employee handbooks – bring them for discussion, and your issues/questions.
– This is a one year commitment that consists of four quarterly meetings that will take place every January, April, July and October. If you are unable to attend a meeting, you may send someone from company to attend in your place. All meetings must be used within one year of registration.
Continuing Education Offered: 3.00 HRCI, 3.00 SHRM, and 3.00 HR Compliance Certificate Credits. HR Certification Institute’s® (www.HRCI.org) official seal confirms that the Illinois Chamber meets the criteria for pre-approved recertification credit(s) for any of HRCI’s eight credentials, including SPHR® and PHR®.