COVID-19 Lawsuits: What Businesses can do to Diminish Risks & Avoid Liabilities (Webinar)
Please join SmithAmundsen LLC’s Business Litigation Defense attorneys as they navigate through the plethora of legal landmines related to COVID-19 in these unprecedented times.
Key Topics for Discussion:
- Diminishing Wrongful Death & Personal Injury Claim
- Mitigating Workers Compensation Claims and Exposures
- Updating COVID-19 Response Plans and Related Protocol
- Best Practices & Related Internal Controls and Documentation to Reduce Business Risks (including, the use of waivers & releases).
When registering, please indicate Effingham Chamber of Commerce in the ‘Learned About it From’ drop down for the member pricing.
* Save $25 when you register before October 24th.
Continuing Education Offered:
1.50 HRCI for approval
1.50 SHRM for approval
1.50 CLE per attendee request prior to event
1.50 HR & Management/Supervision Compliance Certificate Credits
217-522-5512 ext. 227